Sunday, April 27, 2008

Officially in the 3rd Trimester

I can't believe I am already in the third trimester. This pregnancy seems like it is just flying by. There's not really anything new to report. I have an appointment on Tuesday. I'm not looking forward to it because I have to do the one hr. glucose test. If I fail it, then I have to do the three hour one that I've done a couple of times before.

Leonard took a few pictures today. You can't see, but I'm wearing my anniversary/Mother's Day present - a diamond necklace and earrings.

She had a quiet day on Friday, but after I had a can of pop, she was moving around like crazy. I had a small glass of Coke at our baptism class today and it was like she was having a party.

After watching the teenager in the pew in front of us at church this morning, Leonard and I both agreed that she is never going to be allowed to leave in the middle of mass because she gets a call on her Minnie Mouse cell phone. Mom would have killed us if we even thought about doing anything like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just trying out this comment thing to figure out why it's not working.