Aunt Carmela complained that I hadn't put any pictures up recently, so here are a few that I took today. I was too lazy to pull out the tripod, so they aren't that great. I don't feel like I've gotten much bigger in the last few weeks. I cleaned the mirror right before I took these, so I don't know why it looks so dirty. Luckily I'm not seeing any stretch marks yet. My belly button sometimes looks like it's trying to pop out around the edges, which is kind of gross.



We had mom order the crib for us last weekend. We're getting it from Nebraska Furniture Mart because they have a lot bigger selection and much lower prices than we can get down here. There was a color that we liked better, but it had a 12-week delivery time and we definitely want the crib to get here before the baby, so we went with the cherry finish. The crib is made from solid mahogany, which I liked because most cribs are made out of pine of a soft hardwood and will scratch and dent very easily. It also converts to both a toddler bed and a full size bed. We didn't buy any of the accompanying furniture because we plan on using the dresser from Grandma and Grandpa for now.

On Sunday we start our baptism class. We only have to meet for two hours total, which isn't too bad. We have a book to read and questions to answer ahead of time to help us prepare.
No comments:
Post a Comment