Sunday, June 1, 2008

32 Week Pictures

It's been quite awhile since I've posted belly pictures, so here they are. They're at a different angle because Leonard didn't want to get off the couch. Unfortunately, I now have stretch marks. Thanks Mom. I didn't think I had them until a week ago, then I discovered they were on the underside of my belly and I can only see them in the mirror. They just seem to keep getting worse now. I can say that I am definitely getting bigger.Yesterday were able to get the trim back up in the room, along with the door. We also put together the glider and ottoman. We replaced a few of the ceiling tiles. They look a little off because they are a different shade of white, but that's ok. Just a note, when I say we, I really mean Leonard. I didn't do anything other than hold a couple of pieces. I probably won't put up pictures of the room until Mom and Chris come and we get the crib put together. It finally came in this week and Mom should pick it up this week. Yay!

No comments: