Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Belly Pics

I finally got around to taking my first belly pics. They were taken at 10 weeks and I'm going to try to start taking them once a week, though I may change my mind later. You can't tell much although I can tell that my belly is starting to get bigger. I can't fit into my tighter jeans anymore and I'm experimenting with a Bella Band to see if I can use that to wear them longer. So far, it is much more comfortable than a rubber band.



For Christmas, we received our first baby items. April gave us a camo onsie that was cute. Mom and April also got us a little outfit with a kangaroo and a hat from Australia and Mom gave us a bib that says Baby's First Halloween. They are all adorable.

My morning sickness hasn't gone away yet. I've only gotten sick once, but most of the time I just feel crappy. I only have 3 weeks until I'm done with my first trimester, so hopefully it will disappear and my energy and appetite will return. A few days, I have gone in late and stayed a little late, and that made me feel better.
My next appointment is Jan. 8 and I will be 11w 3d. I am so ready for Tuesday to get here. It's been a long 5 weeks and I just keep praying that everything goes ok.

No comments: