Just a quick note that Abby is scheduled for surgery at 2:30pm tomorrow. Because they are unable to get her in for her removal surgery this week, she will have a debulking done to remove the portion of the tumor in the back of her throat in order to make her more comfortable. We are still hoping that she will be able to have her removal surgery next week, but it is proving difficult to get everyone (ENT, neurosurgery, plastic surgery) coordinated, so there's no telling when it will happen.
Please pray that Abby comes through tomorrow's portion of the surgery well and has minimal recovery time.
On the run
10 years ago

6 comments:
Please know you are never far from my thoughts and always in our prayers. She will do just fine. We love you. Aunt rosanna
You don't know us but please know that you are all in our prayers. I hope that all went well today and that she will recover quickly.
We will continue to pray but I'm sure our prayers are just a drop in the bucket. I'm sure many are lifting Abby in prayer. Hang in there.
I pray for lil Abby every day! Prayers that her surgery goes exactly as planned and that they can do her removal surgery ASAP!
Abby and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!
Continued prayers for healing and strength.
Post a Comment