We received the early results of Tuesday's MRI. We know that the tumor showed significant shrinkage in the upper areas, but we don't know if it is down away from the brain. The lower area, as we already knew, is still growing. I don't expect to hear anything else until the tumor board meets next week to discuss her case, but I do know that removal is one option that will be discussed.
Her ENT has already said that removal is the path that he would like to take. He, along with a neurosurgeon, would perform the surgery. I don't want to get my hopes up yet about being able to remove the tumor, but to do so would be an unbelievable weight off my shoulders. It will be a long wait until next Friday.
On the run
10 years ago

1 comment:
I'm praying for all of you. You are one strong mommy.
Erin
Post a Comment