Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Alexis' First Tooth

Alexis finally had her first tooth come through yesterday, a day short of her 8 month birthday. We knew she was teething because we could see the tooth under the gums, but we didn't expect it to happen so quickly. She never had any of the fussiness or runny diapers that Abby had with her first teeth. I didn't even know that the tooth had come through until she bit down on my hand and it was sharp. I'm guessing that number two will come through soon as well.

3 comments:

Darla V said...

YAY Alexis!! She's a BIG girl now!

Ramona said...

Yea Alexis! As your mom would say, what a cutie patootie.

Stephanie Eberwein said...

Hey Katie,Leonard,Abby and Alexis. Glad to see Alexis finally got that tooth! I am glad Abby has had some good days. I will say an extra prayer for her eye. She has proven so far to be a very strong little girl and I know that she will always be. Hope to see you all next time you come home. Love and prayers always, Steph