Sunday, February 24, 2008

18 Week Pictures

Someone who didn't know I was pregnant finally noticed. Yay!!! I was wondering how long it would take the ladies at church to figure out that I was. They said I was small for being due in July. After looking at the pictures I took today, the shirt I was wearing just made me look fat, not pregnant. I think I might need to be a little bigger the next time I wear it. I didn't even try fitting into my khaki pants today because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fit, even though I've only gained 6 lbs. so far. I'm glad that I'm finally gaining some weight so that the doctor won't have to get mad at me again.

Last night, I got a huge craving for lasagna, lemonade, and cherry cream cheese pie. Unfortunately, I only picked up two packages of cream cheese instead of three, so I can't make my pie until tomorrow. I don't want it badly enough that I'm going to spend 40 minutes driving to Wal-Mart.


I think I may have felt some movement a few times, but I'm not sure. It felt a lot like gas, but not completely. Hopefully I'll be able to start recognizing movement soon.


We find out the sex in 9 days! I am so excited, even though I don't care what it is. Mom will have to keep her cell phone on that day unless she wants everyone else to find out what it is before she does.

No comments: