Sunday, February 10, 2008

16 Week Belly Pictures

I bought a maternity top on clearance at Wal-Mart yesterday so that I had something to wear to church. Most of my other nice shirts aren't long enough to cover my belly anymore, partly because I have to keep my pants low for them to fit still. I don't think my khaki pants are going to last much longer. The only reason they're still fitting now is because they were two sizes too big to begin with.

Last night, we went to Texas Roadhouse for an early Valentine's dinner. I was starving by 4:30, but by the time we had a 45 minute wait, it was nearly 6 by the time we got our food. I ate almost as much as Leonard, including an appetizer.


2 comments:

Tails of a Working Mom said...

Look at you and your big ol' belly! How cute!

--Misty

Tina said...

Katie and Leonard,
I love looking at your pictures! They bring back lots of memories for me. We pray for you every day. Take care of yourselves, all 3 of you (or 4 if you count the dog1)
Love you and miss you!
Tina