Sunday, February 3, 2008

15 week belly pictures

Today I'm 15 weeks along. The baby is supposed to be the size of an apple or orange this week. My belly is definitely starting to stick out some. Even people at work are starting to notice. When I weighed myself last week, I still hadn't gained any weight. There's been a few days when I've actually had my appetite back, so maybe I'll start to gain some now.


I don't think my khaki pants that I've been wearing to church are going to last for many more weeks. We still haven't told anyone at church - we'll wait and see how long it takes for someone to notice. I had to wear a maternity shirt today because none of my nice short-sleeve shirts would cover my belly.
I have my next doctor appointment on Tuesday the 5th. I'm supposed to get blood drawn for the quad screen, but other than that, she said it should be another quick appointment.
Leonard took me to Sonic for dinner last night so that I could get the strawberry milkshake and onion rings that I've been craving. He's been great so far. I need to avoid tv because when I see food on there, I usually start craving it.

No comments: