It was very nice to have a selection of restuarants. We had bbq a couple of times and drinks with almost every meal. How we missed being able to go out to eat and get a drink. Dry counties suck. We even made it to the bar one night.

The Fort Worth Stockyards were pretty neat. There were a lot of small shops and restuarants. We did the life-sized maze - it reminded me of the corn maze that I went to in Macon. Of course, Leonard beat me with a time of 11 minutes while I took 20. I was ahead of him most of the time, I just couldn't find the last letter. There was a small cattle drive with about 7 longhorn cattle. There was also a gun fight, which was pretty entertaining.
The best part of the weekend was getting our new car. We got a 2007 Toyota Rav4. It's 4-wheel drive so we can take it camping and go home safely during the winter. It
also has V6 so that we can tow the boat or another trailer. We wanted the base or Sport model, but they didn't have either, so we came away with the Limited. It is so nice to drive, although I was afraid to drive it through Dallas on the way home, so Leonard drove.
No comments:
Post a Comment