This hasn't been a very good week for us with the one month anniversary of the miscarriage. Work has been crazy for both of us and has just added to the stress. I have spent ten of the last fifteen days in meetings. The rest of the work just keeps piling up during this time.
It bothers me a lot when I hear someone announce that they are expecting, and it seems to be happening quite often recently. Right now, I seem to be bothered still by those who have had babies out of wedlock, especially teenagers. One of our temp workers just turned 19 and already has a year and a half old baby. The rate of teenage pregnancy down here puts the rate at home to shame. It's amazing how many teenagers here have kids, and most of them are already broken up from their boyfriends by the time they have the kid. It seems so unfair that people like that are able to have children, but here we are.
We still have two more months until we are supposed to start trying again. I feel like everything will be ok if we start trying again in another month or so. Most likely, we won't get pregnant the first time around again, although that would be nice. I still haven't had any signs of my period, so it will be at least another month and a half before the timing would be right, so that would put us pretty close to three months anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment