Alexis had her 4 month check-up on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I had to miss it because of the stomach flu, so Leonard ventured out with both the girls on his own.
Alexis is doing wonderfully. She was 15lb 5.5oz, which is the 75th percentile. Her length was 25 7/8 inches, which is the 90th percentile. As is typical, her head is down in the 10th percentile. I don't know what it is with my kids and peanut heads. The doctor couldn't hear her heart of lungs very well because every time the stethescope touched her, she would start talking and cooing and wouldn't stop. Unfortunately, that means we don't know whether or not she still has her murmur. She did fairly well with her shots. Leonard said she cried quite a bit, but she was also very hungry, so I'm sure that contributed to it.
We asked how long it is ok to swaddle and the doctor said one more month. I am guessing that she hasn't rolled over yet because she is still tightly swaddled at night. I'm already dreading the five month mark because of this. Without being swaddled, she will not sleep at all. We're going to be in big trouble.
For comparison, I looked up Abby's 4 month statistics and she was 16lbs and 24 7/8in.
On the run
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment