Tuesday, June 22, 2010

35 Weeks

Well, I've made it to the point where I came down with PUPPPs last time. I am so thankful that it has not reappeared. There is no way I would have been able to take care of Abby in that condition. I haven't even added that many stretch marks this time around. :)

I had my 35 week appointment today. The baby hasn't been moving around much, which has had me worried. Each of the last three years, I've known someone that has lost a full-term baby in either July or August, so that, combined with the lack of movement, had me pretty freaked out. Of course, once he hooked me up for the NST she started moving around like crazy. It definitely made me feel better. He also told me to start doing kick counts in the evening just to double check that she is moving around ok.

I have also been having quite a bit of cramping, especially if I do much physical activity or lift Abby very much. He checked to see if I was starting to dilate and I'm almost at a 1. My cervix is still high and posterior, but it is definitely softening. I don't think I was starting to dilate at all at this point with Abby. With the way I have been feeling, I don't expect to make it to 40 weeks, but who knows what will happen. Thankfully, Leonard has been doing a wonderful job of helping out with Abby. He has pretty well been taking care of her bedtime and bath time, although I'm responsible for getting her ready in the mornings because he is already at work.

No comments: