Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Shower

This post is a little late, but that's ok. I had my first shower on May 10th. I had a great time and April and my cousins did a great job of hosting the shower. Aunt Rosanna gets special thanks for letting us use her house and Aunt Tina gets thanks for making a great cake. Here are a few pictures from the day.

April, Mom, and Me


Leonard and me


My pile of presents


The beautiful quilt that Grandma made


Her first Chiefs outfit. Hopefully they are doing better by the time she can wear it.

It's the lamp from Maegan, or is it the one from Susan and Jill?


The delicious cake that Aunt Tina made.

We'll be headed home again this weekend for Grandma and Grandpa's 60th anniversary and another shower. It'll be our last trip home until after the baby's born. No more travel after this. I can't wait for the mariachis and to see Uncle Joe and the boys. I missed them on their last trip here, so I am more excited about seeing them than I am my second shower.

No comments: