Abby was released from the hospital on July 8. We enjoyed a wonderful week at home. Last Friday, she came back to the hospital to get the last of her stitches removed and then she was admitted for her first round of five day chemo using irinotecan. So far it has gone very smoothly and she will be released tomorrow.
Both the girls have celebrated birthdays this month and I will try to post later with some pictures and their stats from their yearly checkups.
On the run
10 years ago

2 comments:
Keeping you all in constant prayer....and contiunally amazed at Abby's resiliant spirit!
Hugs, Nancy & family
Hi
My name is Jenna and I cam across your site. Abby is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. Abby is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Post a Comment