I know this is a few weeks late, but I'm finally getting around to updating about Alexis' 6 month check-up.
Alexis had her 6 month check-up yesterday. It's hard to believe she is already halfway through her first year. She's a big girl at 18lb 2.5oz and 26.75 inches, both of which are the 90th percentile. I think she's even longer than the 26 3/4. As always, her peanut head is in the 10th percentile. She has a flat spot on the back of her head (which I don't see), so we're supposed to make sure that she gets more tummy time, even though she gets plenty.
The doctor isn't too concerned about her not rolling back to front, ever, and her minimal rolling from front to back. She's sitting up on her own and has good strength, with no problems pushing up. She's reached all her other milestones, so we'll wait and see. Unfortunately, we still don't know if she has a heart murmur because she constantly talks whenever the doctor is trying to listen to her. She is a constant babbler.
She was a champ with her shots and only cried for few minutes. Then she fell asleep early, but wanted to be held most of the night.
On the run
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment